Industrial Boiler Removal & Dismantling
For details of our Tank Removal Services please click here.
Industrial Disposal / Boiler & Plant Dismantlers are specialists in the removal of all types of industrial steam and hot water boilers. Whatever the size and quantity, and wherever the boilers are situated, Industrial Disposal will provide the plant, machinery and qualified manpower to remove them.
We operate industrial boiler removal and dismantling services around the UK, but primarily in London, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Bedfordshire, and Hertfordshire. Please contact us to discuss your tank cleaning requirements.
Our services also extend to the:
- dismantling of plant rooms, and the
- purchasing of redundant boilers of further commercial value. We will visit you on site to discuss your potential sale and provide you with an immediate indication of price.
Budget and Deadline
Each clearance project requires careful analysis to establish the most cost effective and efficient method of works to suit your time-deadline and budget. We will offer on-site comprehensive advice and options, followed by a written quotation for your consideration.
Reputation and experience:
We have earned our valued reputation from satisfied clients over many years in providing our quality boiler removal services to:
Hospitals – Factories – Power stations – Oil refineries – Military sites – Industrial laundries
Easily Accessible Boilers
Package boilers which are situated in easily accessible locations can be removed using our skating and winching equipment. We will provide lifting plans, craneage and appropriate transport to remove plant from site.
Where boilers are housed in areas with restricted access, for example in a basement, we will use our specialised cold cutting or flame cutting equipment to cut them into sizeable pieces for removal.
On occasion, it could be necessary to deconstruct and rebuild boiler house walls, all of which Boiler and Plant will undertake as part of our complete service to you.
Safety of our operatives
Priority is given to the safety of our operatives and the neighbouring working environment at all times. Each operative is trained and certificated to work in Confined Spaces.
We will work in accordance with your site guidelines and the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 2002 to reduce the risks to employees as far as is reasonably practicable.
All methods of work will be in compliance with the industry’s stringent safe working practices, as legislated.
Contact us for your one-stop solution
Wherever you are located in the UK, you will find that our efficient system is simple and easy to use.
- Call us on 020 7183 3222 to arrange a site visit with one of our engineers to discuss your requirements
- Following the meeting, we will provide you with our:
- written quotation outlining the methods of works and price breakdown
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement [RAMS], which is a mandatory requirement of the Health & Safety executive
- Operatives certifications (copies)
- Contractors Public and Employee liability Insurance (copy)
- Your approval of these documents will demonstrate our mutual commitment to our environmental responsibilities in undertaking your task.
Thank you for entering this website.
Assuring you of our best attention, Industrial Disposal.