Oil Tank Cleaning and Tank Decommissioning
For details of our Industrial Tank Removal Services please click here.
Industrial Disposal are specialists in the decommissioning, emptying and cleaning of oil tanks.
We will supply all plant necessary to complete your task – e.g. Vacuum tankers, lifting and craneage plant.
As licensed carriers of hazardous wastes, oils and combustible substances, we offer a fast and efficient service in the uplifting and transportation to licensed recycling and disposal centres.
All our work is completed to Gas-Free certification standards and we will issue relevant Waste Consignment Notes.
Legislation dictates that every stage of the process must comply with the stringent regulations of the Environment Agency and the Industry’s Health and Safety Executive. Rest assured that Boiler and Plant will provide you with all documentation required to demonstrate that such compliance is met throughout.
We operate oil tank cleaning and tank decommissioning services around the UK, but primarily in London, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Bedfordshire, and Hertfordshire. Please contact us to discuss your tank cleaning requirements.
No tank too large – no tank too small
Whatever the shape or size of your tank and wherever it might be situated on site, either on a roof or below ground in a basement, we have the know-how, machinery and manpower to achieve access to them.
It could be necessary on occasion to deconstruct and rebuild tank room walls which we at Boiler and Plant will also undertake as part of our complete service to you.
For large tanks, man access will be undertaken by our qualified operatives who each hold Confined Space CSCS/CTCS certification
- We adhere to safe working practices as legislated, using the latest safety equipment and breathing apparatus.
- The cleaning process is monitored externally throughout by our designated top man operative.
For small tanks we will make careful analysis of the job in hand and decide the most cost effective and efficient approach to implement. When and where possible we will cold cut access holes for man entry using the latest cold cutting equipment or, we can clean tanks from the outside using water jetting equipment and specialised techniques.
Safety of our operatives
We will work in accordance with site guidelines and the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 2002 to reduce the risks to employees as far as is reasonably practicable.
Contact us for your one-stop solution
Wherever you are located in the UK, you will find that our efficient system is simple and easy to use.
- Call us on 020 7183 3222 to arrange a site visit with one of our engineers to discuss your cleaning and/or disposal requirements
- Following the meeting, we will provide you with our:
- quotation outlining the methods of works and price breakdown
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement [RAMS], which is a mandatory requirement of the Health & Safety executive
- Waste Carriers license (copy)
- Operatives certifications (copies)
- Contractors Public and Employee liability Insurance (copy)
- Your approval of these will demonstrate your compliance to our mutual environmental responsibilities
Documentation upon completion
You will be issued with your Gas-free certificate, together with the appropriate Waste Disposal Transfer Note.
Thank you for entering this site.
Assuring you of our best attention, Industrial Disposal.